Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Extreme Makeover

My blog has a makeover - thanks to the clever & creative Michelle who willingly offered her services when we met at Perth's City Nits last month. When I first started blogging, I did up my own blog with some help from friends & basically the blog was simple & a copy & paste job. When Michelle offered her help, I was jumping with joy & so my blog underwent an extreme makeover - from a simple to a more sophisticated & organised looking blog with borders & my own button ! Thanks a million Michelle & I am working on your surprise....
On another matter - do check out Helen's new blog - you will be surprised at the extensive information & resources that she had made available to all of us. Helen loves to surf the web for the latest knitting resources & she is always getting her hands on the latest books & magazines - she has been my walking/talking knitting enyclopedia for the last few years !
And now for some knitting news (if there is any) - I have hit a knitting block - I have decided not to knit the Cable & Lace Baby Blanket & still deciding if I should knit Debbie Bliss Baby Alphabet Blanket ... also took the Laburnum Socks off the needles - the colors were not looking right .... so left with the Equine Vest which I am still knitting .... & with a spark of inspiration this afternoon, cast on a scarf which I am adapting from the design of Noreen's cardigan ... what is happening next ? More socks ? I just can't decide .... the only good thing that has happened this week is my "New Look" blog !

5 comments:

2paw said...

Your new look is great!!! Very cool and professional. Michelle is a whizz!!!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful new look you have, Michelle has done a wonderful job, she is so talented.

Helen said...

Absolutely love your new look, especially your banner. Another master piece by Michelle who is certainly one talented designer! Well done Michelle. Thanks for plugging my blog, which I'm off to post. Can't wait to see your new scarf design.

Katt said...

Love the new look! excellent colour and layout!

Katt

Swanknitter said...

very spiffy looking blog and I love your custom featureas. One request is the the tone you use for your links is so pale that sometimes it's hard to read.