Here's my list of "To Knit" :
- A Summer Poncho in Cotton from Jo Sharp's book Saturday
- A Cable Scarf in Jo Sharp Silk Gorgette from Issue 16 of Creative Knitting
- A Scarf (still searching for the pattern) in 8-ply merino from The Knittery
- A Scarf in Giotto from Colinette
- A few pairs of socks in Opal & Lana Grossa cotton
I have just cast on the cable scarf & will knit it as & when (?) there is time - I think I will keep this project in the car & knit whenever my husband is driving.
I have also just learned the Magic Cast-On & will try to cast-on the Tangled Up In Blue socks featured on this blog, Persistent Illusion. This Magic Cast-On is really great for toe-up socks (which I love to knit) & is much easier than short-row shaping. I think I will use the blue cotton sock yarn from Lana Grossa for this pair of socks. Now is to find the time!