Monday, May 29, 2006

New Books

Reading this new book that I have just received from Amazon - KnitLit The Third : We Spin More Yarn by Linda Roghaar & Molly Wolf. It's really interesting to read & relate to the stories of other knitters. Glad to know that I am NOT ALONE & it's NORMAL to want to knit all the time. Definitely a good book to have for all knitters.
Also bought 3 other books (made a big dent on last month's budget) & I hope they are all worth the $$$$......
  • Wendy Knits - My Never-Ending Adventures in Yarn by Wendy Johnson
  • Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi
  • Sweater Design in Plain English by Maggie Righetti

Will keep you knitting folks out there updated on these books as I read them - whenever I find the time in between knitting, of course!

No comments: