Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WWKIP 2009

I managed to find a couple of hours to pop into this fantastic event organised by Helen . It was great to meet up with so many knitters & get to know them. We were wearing badges with our names & ravelry names & it was fun walking around & recognising familiar names that I "know" on ravelry.

I also managed to meet up with Irene of Jolly Jumbuck with her gradual dye socks which I knitted for her. The gorgeous colors were peeping through her see through boots .......


Although I was there for a while, I managed to knit a few rounds on this new cast on .....

.... it's the Featherweight Cardigan in 2ply merino/tussah silk in a rich wine color. I have been hiding this gorgeous yarn in my stash for a while. It's from one of Zen Yarn Garden clubs that I joined sometime ago. I love the yarn & it's like knitting with fairy floss !

2 comments:

Yarnandkisses said...

Love the socks! -
inoriz.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day. I missed my local WWKIP day as everyone was ill.