Friday, June 19, 2009

I Have Never Play This Game Before .....

..... so this is the 1st for me as I have been tagged by Bells.
So here it is ......

What Is Your Current Obsession?
Making beaded stitch markers & row counters. Now that I have found the perfect one, I simply whip them up as & when I need them & I think I have too many now.

What Are You Wearing Today?
It's 8am & I am still in my pjs !

What's for dinner last night?
I had vegetarian pasta with creamy tandoori sauce & the rest of the family had baked peri-peri chicken with the pasta (I am the only vegetarian in the family & I had to watch all of them eating the delicious chicken).

What's the Last Thing You Bought?
I have been good & have not been shopping for a while so I guess the last thing I bought must be groceries.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Not music but the howling wind as it's stormy & raining now.

If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour, where would you go?
Canada to visit all the great yarn stores that I have been reading about.

What do you love most about where you currently live?
I moved to Perth about 8 years ago & I feel that I have been living here forever. It's so clean & green & I love winter. When I was in Singapore (my birth place) early this year, I can't wait to come home after 2 weeks.

What is your favourite colour?
Blue.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Jeans as I love wearing blue & jeans are really comfortable & versatile.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was still back in Singapore & life was really hectic then. I should have moved to Perth but had to delay the move as my only sister was diagnosed with terminal cancer & we were going through all the treatments. I was trying to manage 2 families & there were so much going on. My sister passed away 2 years later & then I moved to Perth to recuperate.

Describe your personal style?
Simple & comfortable as I am mostly in my jeans & cotton t-shirts with flat shoes.

If you had $300 right now what would you spend it on?
Yarn & more yarn. I am so in love with merino/silk blend & will love to have more for my stash just in case the world's supply runs out.

What are you going to do after this?
Meeting a friend for coffee & donuts.

What inspires you?
Creativity. I love crafts & admire the creativity that emerges from people's projects.

What are your favourite films?
I don't go to the movies & usually watch dvds at home. I love Pretty Woman & Shall We Dance as I love watching Richard Gere !

Who's work/designs are you inspired by?
Top down designs by Wendy Bernard & Stephanie Japel & of course, knitting in the round guru, Elizabeth Zimmermann.

Do You Collect Anything?
Yarn, knitting bags, dpns & fridge magnets from all over the world (which cover 2 fridges).

What makes you follow a blog?
To enjoy bloggers' creativity in their works.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today?
Nothing yet but I do enjoy 1 thing everyday - sitting down with a good TV drama & KNITTING !

What's one thing you dream of doing?
To go on a world cruise.

Well, that's it & I am surprised that I quite enjoy this little exercise which really got me thinking about my life. I will not be tagging anyone so I am off to change into my jeans & meet my friend for coffee & donuts .... yummy!

1 comment:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Thanks for sharing. I love reading the meme's :)